How It Works in 3 Steps
No matter where you’re located in the U.S., you can request a signing agent easily and quickly 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
And, each one of our 20,000 certified loan signing agents in the U.S. have been qualified and approved to be apart of our team, so you can trust that your job will be performed with high standards and ethics.
Requesting a loan signing is as quick and easy as 1, 2, 3:
Here’s how it works:
Step One – Fill out the Registration Form.
This will give you the ability to place an order by registering you in our system and gives you a unique username and password.
Step Two – Place Your First Order
- Once you have registered as a customer, you can place your first order.
- Click on the “Login“ link and enter the requested information about the borrower and co-borrower.
- If you have any special requests and instructions, you can do so in the appropriate box.
- Submit your order!
Step Three - We Process Your Order
We personally assign a friendly and reliable notary/attorney signing agent in your area. In most cases, we complete this step in 20 minutes or less from when we start working on your request. You will receive an email from us when the notary/attorney assignment has been made.
- Once you press “submit“, we receive your order in a matter of seconds.
The signing agent will confirm the pre-set time, or if a time has not been predetermined, he or she will arrange a time that is convenient to the borrower. They will also meet your customers anywhere – at the client’s home, work or even the local coffee shops. When the signing is complete, you receive an email complete with a tracking number.
- (Once your documents are ready, you can upload them to our website, email them, or send us a secure link to access them.)
At any time, you may check the progress of your order in real-time by logging into our website, www.ExcelNotary.com.
We are always available to speak with you by phone if you have any questions. Please call us toll free at 888-EXCEL-01 for our competitive rates or with any questions you may have.
Click here to register as a customer.